Speech And Language Therapy
We understand how debilitating speech and language disorders can be and how they can impact on a person's quality of life on a daily basis. Our Speech and Language Therapists will work with each person to tailor a treatment programme, which will aim to improve or restore communication. However much of a struggle the individual has endured so far due to such difficulties, we know that with the right therapy and treatment plan, these communication difficulties can be treated, managed or overcome. We provide treatment for both children and for adults.
We're Here to Help You
- Speech and Language Therapist are specialists who work with people who have communication or eating drinking or swallowing difficulties.
- Professional Speech Therapy can help you or your child to overcome any problems which are being encountered.
- Our services are here to provide you with effective treatment so as that
- Speech & language therapy is provided in a supportive, confidential and professional environment.
Through therapy and intervention programmes you can overcome your fears and limitations so that you can be all you can be.
- Apraxia of Speech
- Cerebral Palsy
- Child speech development
- Social skills/Communication skills
We have partnered with Spectrum Health who operate the speech & language therapy services in our practice.