What is the Chronic Disease Management Programme?
The CDM Programme aims to improve the health and well being of patients living with specific chronic diseases-Type 2 diabetes, Asthma, COPD and Cardio vascular disease. It is provided by all Centric Health GP Practices to ensure patients conditions are actively monitored to improve management of their conditions.
Am I an eligible patient and can I access this programme free of charge?
- You are eligible to join this programme free of charge if you:
- Have a medical card or a GP visit card
- Are aged 50 or over.
- Have a specific chronic disease(s) :
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Cardiovascular Disease including: - Heart Failure - Heart Attack (Angina) - Stroke - Irregular Heartbeat (Atrial Fibrillation)
Contact your Doctor to sign up today.