* Flu season in Ireland is from October to April each year and flu is highly contagious.
* If you are vaccinated by October you give yourself and those around you the best chance of avoiding the flu, especially those most at risk - the old, the young and people with immune weakness.
* Your body takes up to 2 weeks to develop flu immunity after vaccination, lasting typically from 6 months up to 2 years against targeted strains.
* Flu viruses mutate so new vaccines are developed each year-that’s why you need a new vaccine every September/October to maximise your chances of staying flu-free.
* We know no-one likes injections but our expert healthcare teams are trained to minimise any discomfort. Honest…
* Vaccination is free to HSE approved groups. For more details or to book your appointment, talk to us today.
Get Your Vaccine, not the Flu