Global Diagnostics are looking to build a team of dedicated part time and locum Sonographers to deliver high quality ultrasound services.
Required experience and qualifications:
- BSc in Radiography or equivalent.
- MSc in General Ultrasound with minimum of 2-3 years Post Grad experience
- CORU Registration essential
- Excellent time management skills
- To be responsible for the production of high quality images in accordance with Global Diagnostics procedures and protocol
- To provide a quality service for all our patients by ensuring that every patient is treated as an individual with courtesy, kindness, efficiency, efficacy and confidentiality.
- To take responsibility for the general cleanliness, tidiness and safety of the ultrasound room and to be familiar with current infection control procedures.
- To proactively advise management where there are any clinical concerns on a day to day basis and work with management to agree and implement a resolution
- To maintain accurate patient data entry and management of the appropriate RIS/PACS system.
Contract: Part time/ Casual
Salary: Not disclosed
Location: Dublin North/ Dublin South
Please forward CV applications to email@example.com
Please note, only candidates with valid working visas and necessary qualifications and experience will be considered.