Regional Operations Manager
Salary: Not disclosed
Role: Regional Manager
Contract: Permanent Full-time
At Centric Health our aim is to provide great primary health care services throughout Ireland and we are looking for regional leaders who can oversee all the attributes associated with the management of a network of GP practices. This is the ideal opportunity for an experienced operational/commercial manager who wants to make a real difference in patient services.
Previous experience in healthcare would be an advantage but not essential in the role which leads the delivery day-to-day operations across our practices, while also improving services to our patients and colleagues.
- Provide leadership, mentoring and support across practices, embedding a culture that will support our Partners and Employees in taking effective ownership of the services they provide
- Optimise staffing levels & skill sets to support existing and new service planning Develop and maintain strong working relationships with clients, suppliers & key stakeholders within the region
- Work closely with the senior management team to ensure a connected, optimised approach from the Group & across all internal services (operational & clinical).
- Deliver the agreed business targets for the region.
- Develop the annual budget with the Finance partner to plan day-to-day service performance as well as service transformation projects
- Oversight and management of practice websites, marketing campaigns, new service advertisements, IT initiatives etc.
Patient Journey & Experience
- Build a sustainable patient centric culture, excellent patient care & great service
- Look at opportunities to streamline and improve the overall patient journey and experience
- Measure patient feedback to inform patient requirements and ways to improve our services for our patients
Quality and Risk
- Manage the Complaint and Incident management process, ensuring learnings are developmental and used to strengthen our culture of safety
- Inform and implement Group and local policies, procedures and guidelines using best practices, ensuring consistency in policy & procedure across practice teams/areas
- Work with Quality Improvement Leads to develop & implement a suite of operational and quality metrics.
- Achieve & maintain CHKS & ISO accreditation
- Manage the regions annual training programme & Health & Safety Programme in conjunction with the Health & Safety Officer
- 5 years previous management experience in a people focused management role/environment such as retail, hospitality, healthcare etc.
- Commercial acumen with demonstrable financial/budget experience
- Experience leading and working with multidisciplinary teams across multiple locations and agendas
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written, with ability to influence and motivate
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills, with demonstrable experience delivering multiple competing projects/workloads
- A problem solver with good judgement; can ‘think on their feet’, with ability to deal with several tasks simultaneously
- Strong IT skills (Word/Excel/PowerPoint /Outlook) with an ability to learn systems quickly and to trouble shoot effectively
- Have own transport and a full clean drivers licence is essential
Desirable but not essential:
- Experience in primary care practice environments or similar healthcare environment
- Project management qualification/training
Applications for this role should be sent in confidence to email@example.com.