Owing to shortages of the flu vaccine we are asking customers to request the 2020 influenza vaccine using the form below. Applicants will be contacted in order of application as 'flu vaccine becomes available.
Please do not apply more than once. We will contact you to discuss requirements for you and your dependents.
In line with HSE guidelines "at risk" groups will be given priority.
You are in an at-risk group if you:
- are a child aged 2 to 12
- are 65 years of age and over
- are pregnant
- live in a nursing home or other long-term care facility
- have a long-term medical condition – for example, a heart, lung, kidney or neurological disease or cancer
- have a weak immune system – for example, if you have diabetes or you're having chemotherapy
- are a child with a moderate to severe neurodevelopmental disorder such as cerebral palsy
- are obese who have a body mass index (BMI) of over 40
- were born with Down syndrome
From the HSE website : "At risk groups"