Role: Regional Operations Manager
Reporting To: Group Operations Director
Centric Health Groups' ambition is to constantly improve our patients’ healthcare experiences. Reporting to the Group Operations Director, the Regional Operations Manager will be responsible for people, commercial and operational management and all related delivery targets. This is an exciting and busy role, requiring a dynamic, versatile and experienced people manager who can direct day-to-day operations, whilst leading and delivering large scale change management and continuous quality improvement programmes. Increasing practice revenues through the growth and retention of patients, new service initiatives and building strong 3rd party relationships, is a key commercial aspect of this role.
If you have great commercial management experience in a customer-facing, people focused environment coupled with the drive to identify improvements and deliver change, this role offers a unique opportunity to make a difference. The role-holder will be responsible for a defined primary care cluster/geographical area and will work in varied locations within their region. The role will suit a candidate based in Dublin, the wider Leinster area and the Midlands (Westmeath/Laois/Tipperary/Limerick etc). You should also have your own transport and a full clean valid driving licence.
- Provide leadership, mentoring and support across practices, embedding a culture that will support our Partners and Employees in taking effective ownership of the services they provide
- Lead out a series of change management initiatives using an approach that positively engages and empowers teams and achieves buy in from key stakeholders
- With HR support, manage and deliver all people development activities across the employee journey from role definition to talent & retention risk identification
- Optimise staffing levels & skill sets to support existing and new service planning using the “right person- right patient” model
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with clients, suppliers & key stakeholders within the region
- Work closely with other Senior leaders and the senior management team to ensure a connected, optimised approach from the Group & across all internal services (financial, operational & clinical).
Patient Journey & Experience
- Build a sustainable patient centric culture of safety, excellent patient care & collective responsibility across all practices
- Proactively measure patient feedback to inform patient requirements and meaningful ways to improve our services for our patients
- Manage the Complaint and Incident management process, ensuring learnings are developmental and used to strengthen our culture of safety
- Work closely with the Quality Improvement Council (QIC)and the Quality Improvement (QI) Lead to develop and implement new patient pathways and innovative ways to interact with our patients e.g. technologies; apps; video consultations
- Work with the Quality Team to develop, monitor and deliver on patient focussed KPI’s.
Safety & Effectiveness
- Develop expert knowledge of workflows across practices and with our centralised systems and teams e.g. PAS, Finance & HR, to achieving process improvement, system changes and risk management
- Inform and implement Group and local policies, procedures and guidelines using evidenced-based best practices, ensuring consistency in policy & procedure implementation & adherence across practice teams/areas
- Work with the QIC & QI Leads to develop & implement a suite of operational and quality metrics to drive and inform key service and quality decisions
- Achieve & maintain CHKS & ISO accreditation
- Manage the regions annual training programme & Health & Safety Programme
- Oversee and manage practice specific risk registers and agree actions and timelines for risk mitigation activities.
Business & Operational Functions
- Deliver the agreed business targets for the region, cognisant of ways to innovate and further improve
- Develop the annual budget with the Finance partner to plan day-to-day service performance as well as service transformation projects (to include resource requirements, capital expenditure and any other operational factors that will impact)
- Maximise practice income including processes for consistent and timely management of subsidies, debtors etc
- Oversight and management of practice websites, marketing campaigns, new service advertisements etc
- Work closely with Senior Leads and PAS implementation team to develop and deploy an effective PAS solution that is scalable across the Group
- Participate in the development of standardised reporting of KPI’s.
Position Requirements - Your Profile:
- Min. 3 yrs previous management experience in a dynamic people focused management role/environment such as retail, hospitality, healthcare etc
- Experience leading and working with multidisciplinary teams across multiple locations and agendas
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills, with demonstrable experience delivering multiple competing projects/workloads
- Strong people management skills to build great 1to1 relationships and develop a people-centric culture that benefits our employees
- Strong process mind-set with ability to understand and interpret data to identify, plan and drive improvements and change
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written, with ability to influence and motivate
- Commercial acumen with demonstrable financial/budget experience
- Ability to work well under pressure and to deadline whilst always professional and clear headed
- A problem solver with good judgement; can ‘think on their feet’, with ability to deal with several tasks simultaneously
- Strong IT skills (Word/Excel/PowerPoint /Outlook) with an ability to learn systems quickly and to trouble shoot effectively
- Have own transport and a full clean drivers licence is essential.
Desirable but not essential:
- Experience in primary care practice environments or similar healthcare environment
- Project management qualification/training
Please send CV Applications to email@example.com