GP required for a long term opportunity in Dublin West
A vocationally trained GP is required for a long term opportunity in Clondalkin, working 8 - 9 sessions per week commencing in April/May 2018. The practice will be based in new premises close to Clondalkin village. It is a 2 doctor and 1 nurse practice with full auxiliary staff.
This opportunity would be suitable for a GP who is interested in being a leader in the practice and talking a GMS contract.
You will avail of;
* A progressive and transparent career partnership pathway
* Comprehensive operational and clinical support enabling your patients to have the best possible care experience
* A financial package that rewards your success
* A supportive system that’s enables your work-life balance
* Support towards continuous professional development with the opportunity to nurture your GP special interest.
Please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or call Louise Allen on 01-2993542 to discuss the opportunity in further detail.